Kahal B’raira is a warm and welcoming community of choice. We include families and individuals raised in traditional Jewish congregations, those with little or no Jewish background, and spouses and children of all cultures, races, faiths, and nationalities. We celebrate Jewish history and culture, learn new things about ourselves and the world, build lasting friendships, and promote a caring network of support.
We welcome your visit to see if our community feels right for you.
Kahal B’raira offers:
- A multigenerational, active congregation affiliated with the Society for Humanistic Judaism.
- An excellent Sunday school program focused on Jewish history and modern ethics education.
- B’nai Mitzvah resources and support to create a personal and meaningful Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- A post-B'nai Mitzvah youth group, and opportunities for teens to serve as Sunday school aides.
- Adult education programs.
- Social action opportunities for children, teens, and adults.
- Meaningful, humanistic celebrations of Jewish holidays.