- Kahal B’raira is the creation and continued involvement of our members.
- Social Action is an integral part of Humanistic Judaism and the life of the Kahal B’raira community. There are multiple opportunities throughout the year for members of all ages and abilities to get involved and make a difference.
- Community Care Resources provides information and support to members who are dealing with difficult situations such as an illness or injury, the loss of a loved one, or any personal crisis that may arise.
- Random Fun Events such as KB at Fenway.
- Music, Middle East Working Group, Brew Club and other ad hoc groups provide additional opportunities to get involved.
Committees / Groups
Members join a working committee and a holiday committee.
Contact committee chairs to get involved.
Visit our Programs page for more details on adult education at KB.
Chesed: The Caring Committee
Visit our Community Care Resources page for more info.
- Larry Dieringer
- Nancy Waters
Visit our Programs page for more information on holiday services at KB.
List of Holidays
- Rosh Hashana Evening (Adult)
- Rosh Hashana Day (Family)
- Yom Kippur Evening (Adult)
- Yom Kippur Day (Family)
- Yom Kippur Mid-Day (Adult)
- Yom Kippur Family Break-Fast
- Yom Kippur Adult/Teen Break-Fast
- Tu B’Shevat
- Yom Hashoah (Holocaust Commemoration)
Visit our Liturgy page for more details about KB’s liturgy.
Visit our Membership page for more information on becoming a member of KB.
Middle East Working Group
Visit our Social Action/MEWG page to learn more.
Visit our Music page for more details about music at KB.
Visit our Social Action page for details about social action at KB.
Plans, executes and evaluates Sunday presentations by guests and members over a range of subjects.
Develops congregation liturgy for holiday and Sunday Services, and provides a range of opportunities for individual and group expression of personal, community and philosophical ideas.
Visit our Programs page for more information about Sunday School at KB.