Add to Calendar
May 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am
For Zoom links, please RSVP to email@example.com.
How can Jewish education be both meaningful and relevant for kids? At Kahal B’raira’s secular Sunday School, students explore how Jewish values can help us create a better world.
Kahal B’raira’s Sunday School provides:
- A curriculum that emphasizes collaboration, critical thinking, and decision making skills.
- A space for our students to celebrate the diversity in Jewish culture. Our program is engaging and fun for students of diverse identities, cultures, beliefs, and interests, including from interfaith and LGBTQ households.
- A place where children connect Jewish learning and values with action.
Come check it out! Children in preschool through seventh grade (and their adults!) are invited to our Open House.
- 9:00-10:00am – Students and parents visit classes
- 10:00-10:30am – Q&A with school director Sophia Brion-Meisels
“Kahal B’raira provides a place for my family to live Jewishly and where I can raise my children in a tradition that is both Jewish and has intellectual integrity.”